Sunday, December 7, 2008

moving and being in motion

So, we moved. Yeah, again. (Pretty sure this is time # 5 since Mark has known me, that I have moved.) But we moved from the horrible apartments to a 2 bedroom house. It's way nice, and way cute, and I LOVE IT!! We moved everything over the week of Thanksgiving (could we add anything more to that week?!) The reason we moved is 1) I don't think I want to take the stairs after the surgery 2) where would the mother's stay? and 3) apartments really are terrible. so for $30 more a month, we opted for the house, where our neighbors are far away, and there is a fence between us and their dog. We moved in last Monday, (or the Monday before Turkey Day) and already our next door neighbors brought over homemade cookies. We hung our Christmas lights up and put up our tree last week.

Things at work have been good for both of us. Mark's job is going good, he's had lots of work to keep him busy. And the girl has been finishing up lots of her jobs, just keeping busy.

We're both excited to go home to Utah for Christmas, it'll be good to see Mark's family again! Mark is excited to visit Wisconsin for New Year's with the girl's family. But before all of that happens, December 19th will be 6 months for me and Mark, and we're both way excited for that. These 6 months have gone by so darn fast. But we've loved it, it really has been alot of fun.

Oh, before I forget, I'm posting picture of the house for everybody to see. There aren't alot of pictures of the inside, we're still unpacking. :) Take care everybody, we love you!!

<3>