Sunday, March 10, 2013

fo rizzle

So - we've been trying to do a No Spend Month. 
Ehh - it's been going ok. 
Some days are better than others when it comes to spending money.

I've been working on a service project lately. 
One of my 101 in 1001 days goals is to make 143 baby hats. One for every week of my 1001 days.
 So far I'm up to 52 hats.

And my favorite color to make hats with is lime green. It's so stinking cute with pink, purple, black, white and this cute variegated black & white I found. 
These hats are so stinking cute and easy to make. I can whip 1 out in a TV show. :)
I'm pretty excited about this little service project so far. 

I've also been getting some little projects done that have been on my list.
I made a Height Ruler. 
I made it so it starts at 8" up the wall and goes up to 6'6".

That's one thing I can check off my list.  Yay!
Danger is almost 3' tall already! That little guy is 33" tall! Holy crap!

Also, I've been trying to figure out my camera. Like how to take manual pictures. 
My only photo subject is my feet or Danger. 
I'll show you some pics of the cuter of the 2.



The bruise is cuz he ran full steam into a table at church....  









Climber! 

Yay!
 We sure do love that little guy. :) 

0 post-its: