Friday, February 27, 2009

haircut!!!

I got a new haircut! I've tried to change it up a few times a few months ago, but it never turned out right, and I was never totally in love with the hair cut. So I finally broke down and went to a hair salon other than Fantastic Sam's. So I brought a whole bunch of pictures of what I kind of wanted, and the hair stylist had a lot of fun cutting my hair. I, more or less, just wanted to get my hair cut in a new style, new fashion, I wanted something new, and I got something completely new, and I LOVE IT!!! So here are before and after pictures. And then, one of me and Mark! :) Yay for new things, and for feeling great after something so small as a haircut, or a new shirt. It really is amazing how something like a haircut can change a lot. I feel really good.









love always, bry and mark <3

4 post-its:

southernbelleang

I love your hair! It looks great. Thanks for letting me know you posted pictures. =)

Angie and Kyler:

I love it Bry! I think I'm going to cut mine after the wedding. I want to go for a short a-line, but we'll see how brave I am when it comes around. Your cut it super cute!

Piccolina Designs

Your hair does look awesome. You looked like a rock star the other day at the park. Maybe someday I will be as brave as you.

Teri

Steve & Heather

Cute Bry, this is Heather and Steve. I love your hair. We finally got a blog. There's not much to it but a good way to keep in touch.