Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BBQ and a bruisin'

mark and I decided we would try to have a really awesome Memorial Day. So we bought a bunch of burgers, brats, hot dogs and ribs and grilled them for some of our friends! It was the best Memorial Day I have ever had!! There was tons of food, and we played games. It was all around a pretty awesome day! It did almost rain us out, but the rain held off until after we were done eating, so we got to enjoy being outside! Up top we have a picture of the food (mmhmm!) then we have Ryker blowing bubbles (yes those are Angie's sexy legs!!) and then we have Lauren with a cute cheesy smile!
Anyways, so today, I was checking out the garden (it seriously has been raining for the past 3 days straight) and I decided to run back to the house. We have a puppy, he likes to play chase, so yeah, I ran. Well, the sidewalk turns to the left, Bandit was on my left, he went straight, I made the turn, and we collided! (see Map below) And seeing how I am bigger than he is (Yes, I really am!!) I survived without a scratch, and Bandit got the injury. He has a scrape above his right eye, and Mark described it as scraped knee, like when you fall off your bike. But on Bandit it looks so much worse, cuz of all his hair that is missing. (See above picture) Plus he has the sad eyes anyways, so sad eyes + big scrape = I feel awful!! He hollered so bad at first that I thought I rolled over and broke his leg! He wasn't limping, he was just crouching down to the ground and howling! It looks pretty bad, but he's still jumping around, playing, gnawing on ya, he's till playful. I just feel so bad every time I look at him now.... I was cooking dinner (and he has a this cute habit of just wanting to sit in the room with you and watch you) and so he was just sitting there, watching me, like my own personal poltergeist. We're hoping he looks a little better before we take him the vet for his next shots on Saturday... please.... But he's still cute and he still chases me and follows me everywhere. :)



Lots of love, bry & mark

0 post-its: