Wednesday, August 24, 2011

the truth

So, Shark's mom invited me to Education Week down at BYU last week, and I went. Shark and his brothers have a few names for Education week : Mom Camp and EFY for moms. It really was EFY for moms, but there were dads there too. It sorta felt like all there was were pregnant ladies and moms. It was pretty fun. So we walked around BYU campus all week, learning about the gospel. It was way fun! The food was amazing!
Maple Bar with bacon!
Butterfinger donut!

Last week Shark started his night shift at work. He'd been training the week before, but last week, he got going on his shift. It was rough starting out, but I think he's got the hang of it. He works tonight, and he's sleeping. So he should be rested for work. He likes his job so far. Monday he had a zone get together at Boondocks, we went to that. He got to know some of his coworkers more. It was pretty fun.

This week is my last week at the Trading Post. I'm happy and sad. I have been exhausted lately, exhausted on a level I never knew existed. Yesterday I was too tired to stand up and make some sandwiches for us for lunch. Thank goodness Shark stepped in and made them. I'm sad about work because I love my job, and I love the people I work with. I'm happy because I get more time to get things ready for Little Man, and I get to rest as much as possible. Most of the things I have to get ready still are things I can do from my couch (which are always the best things to have to do!)

Lately I've been playing music on my phone, and putting it on my belly. Little Man just kicks and rolls and moves around. It's pretty fun. I love feeling him move around and wiggle. It's been so much fun to move my belly and have him retaliate and kick. At night when I lay down, he starts his tumbling routine, and I love grabbing Shark's hand to feel him move around. I love Little Man already and am so very excited to see him in 3 months. I love being pregnant. I love showing off my growing belly. And even though all I really do is complain about him kicking me ALL DAY, I really do love it. It's a feeling that I can't really explain too well, and it really does feel weird, but I love it. {He still has room to roll and twist and he kicks all day. Next month he won't have so much room, and he'll really be kicking me all day long!} It's fun to see Shark's face when Little Man kicks his hands. I haven't even met this little guy yet and I love him and adore him.

That's it so far. Oh that, and I'm seriously considering a trip up to Idaho Fall for some Buffalo Wild Wings. That's the closest one... Any one up for going with me and Shark one of these Tuesdays?!

You gotta have what you love!♥

0 post-its: