Thursday, May 24, 2012

slithering

so I understand I have been MIA, again. Yeah, it seems I'll get all ambitious and motivated and blog 3 posts at once, then drop off the bus for 3 weeks. Ugh. My bad.

So lately I've been trying to take more walks, get out more and hang out with friends and stuff. Plus I've been making things for Christmas and baby gifts and cute things like that.



Little Man has been eating rice cereal and single grain stuff for about a month, and 2 weeks ago he tried carrots. HE LOVED THEM!! Last week we tried sweet potatoes. He loved those too! He leans into scarf down the whole spoon! He's like a little Shark!! It's so dang cute. He's been kinda crawling, more like slithering. Anyways, when I put him in one spot, he ends up somewhere different. Baby gates are coming!!

I've been making some little sock monkeys. And by making I mean crocheting. A friend had me make one for her sister who's pregnant. And I loved it so much I decided to make another one for my cousin who is pregnant. (Plus I know quite a few who are pregnant or who have had little ones!)

Shark and I got family pictures taken two weeks ago. And I LOVE how they turned out! I am so happy with them and with the gal we got to take them.

I found Cami Hess on KSL, and she took amazing pictures. Head over to Cami Hess Photography to check her out!

Pretty sure my little guy is the cutest little guy ever! He took a nose dive a scrapped up his nose this past week, and then got his 6 month shots the next day. Let's just say it's been a rough week for the little boy. But he's been smiling and playing and being all kinds of cute anyways.


Love and smiles to all!

0 post-its: