Friday, October 12, 2012

Vacation

So my mom has been planning a cruise with her sister and cousins for a long time. Well this past week her sister had something come up and wasn't able to make it. My mom texted me on Wednesday "wanna go on a cruise?" I thought she was joking.

Not joking.

I found a ticket (pretty reasonably priced too) an flew out of SLC this morning. Yup. I am now in Phoenix.

My sister is watching Danger and the neighbor girl. I'm so grateful for her and her willingness to help! Yay! Plus he's totally getting paid for this next week of babysitting!

I'm absolutely tickled to go on a cruise! Shark said this in an opportunity I shouldn't turn down and this would be really fun for me to do. I'm glad he was ok with it. I was against it until he said "you're going right? You should totally go, we'll handle everything! GO!" So I went.

I'm gone.

I might post more later. I'll post pics when I get back next Saturday!

Love to all!

0 post-its: