Tuesday, June 11, 2013

101 in 1001 recap!

ok so lots has happened.

38 : I got a new (to me) washer and dryer. I am part of an online yard sale group on facebook, and this lady was selling her front load washer and then she was selling her dryer. for $50 each! I got in line for the washer and when I was working with her on when to come pick it up, she offered the dryer too! So I got a set of front load washer and dryer for $100!! I freaking love them! I have decided to keep the dryer I already have, so now I have 2! Shark went to go pick them up, and while he was loading them (no one was there to help him) he dropped the washer, some of the springs popped off, but he ended up fixing it! I love him! He is amazing!

I feel like I'm working on a lot of things. I'm working on baby hats, I'm working on cleaning the house, I'm working on keeping  a budget, I'm working on Christmas gifts, I'm learning to walk in high heels, I'm listening to and reading books, I'm commenting on blogs, I'm trying to keep a journal, I'm trying to blog more, I'm doing 10 on 10, I've been taking pictures more, I've been playing with Danger more, I've been going to the park, I've been trying to exercise more. I feel like I've been doing so much!

I feel like I've been moving nonstop. I keep waiting for life to slow down. But I know it never will. Which kinda bums me out. But at the same time, I'm kinda excited, because I have an exciting life.

I'm hoping to get more things done.

Oh, also, I've started a Photo Blog. (yeah, I know!) Go to Team Collard : 365! We'll see how this goes...

Much love -

0 post-its: