Saturday, July 17, 2010

Heritage Days

So, there has been a lack of posts because of Heritage Days here in town. Why does that affect me? Oh, I work for the City, and have been knee deep in just about everything. It has all been good tho, but still, it's crazy busy. Sorry.

Oh, and I'm also working on being honest. That sounds bad, but what I mean is : If I don't like something, I'm not going to do that or eat that or wear that, just because someone else likes it. Sorry about that too, but really, I have all kinds of clothes and stuff that I honestly don't wear, but bought because someone thought it was cute. :) No more "Sure, I'd like that." or "Sure, I'll wear that someday." Nope, if I don't need it, I don't want it!

I'll post as soon as I can. Oh, and next weekend, Shark and I are heading to Wisconsin for my sister's wedding!! Well, her reception, but still, it's exciting cuz MY SISTER IS MARRIED!!!

Love to all who have found they have NO time!! ♥

0 post-its: