Wednesday, November 23, 2011

why hello there

So.... Little Man had his 2 week appointment today. He is 20.5 inches long now, and he weighs in at 6lbs 15.5oz! He started out at 20 inches and 5lb 12oz! He eats like a champ, and it's great!

I've been kinda lame on the whole blogging thing these past 2 weeks. My mom has been out here helping me with the little guy. And we had alot of stores to get things from while she was here... ;) She went home on Monday, which made me sad, but I'm also kind of relieved. Now I can just chill at the house with Little Man and not be out and about everywhere. I am so grateful she was able to come out and help me! It was such a blessing to have her here!

So, to get back into the swing of things, I've been crocheting baby hats and adding a crochet trim to baby blankets. Yeah, like a mad-woman, I have been crocheting everything! I'll get pictures once I've got things done. Hopefully, that's tomorrow.

I also recently updated my internet explorer to the new 9. I don't know how new it really is, but it's new to me. And it took an embarassingly long time for me to figure out how to get my Favorites Bar back up top! I really really wanted my PIN IT button back! But I got it figured out! Whew!

Anyways... Things are good here. I'm just relaxing with my baby before the big food day! Food and football, what could be better?!

Now for the cute!

Love to all and HAPPY THANKSGIVING! ♥

0 post-its: