Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween-ie

So this year's Halloween was kind of a bust. I LOVE Halloween. It is one of my favorite holidays. {You get to dress up and get *free* candy!} I usually deck the whole house out with Halloween decor.

This year - I wasn't in the mood to put up a whole bunch of Halloween decor just to take it down. Especially since I'm a week {{yes, ONE week, 7 DAYS!! wow}} to giving birth to the Little Man. So, I put up a few things, like my wreath and my little Mason Jar Monsters, and my flashing skull.

We carved pumpkins Monday afternoon. Yeah, well, we bought the pumpkins on Friday, and bought candy the day before that. {If I buy candy too far ahead, I eat it all...} So, it was all kind of last minute I guess. Mine is the cyclopes on the right, and Shark's is the smirking one on the left.

I made my Halloween costume before we carved pumpkins, so it had time to dry. I went as a skeleton. Even Little Man made an appearance! :) I shamelessly copied the idea (and the little baby skeleton!) from Make It and Love It. I found the idea on Pinterest. :)

Shark went as Captain Hammer from Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog!

Bandit went as a Unicorn. He was pretty cute for a dress-up dog.

We had a good turn out of Trick-or-Treaters, and I'm glad I bought as much candy as I did. I was a pretty fun night. We were going to watch a Halloween movie, but I'm really a big wuss, so we ended up watching Tron Legacy, instead. It was weird but it was decent. Neither Shark nor I have seen the first Tron, so we didn't exactly know what to expect.

All in all, it was a pretty HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

0 post-its: