Friday, January 27, 2012

about today

So today has been a crazy run around day! It's been fun and crazy.

So Shark got home today and I took him to school then headed out to run my errands. First I ran to Smith's. I hot gas for the car, plus there was a deal on energy drinks. {Shark takes them to work and drinks them when he's super tired. He hates how they taste, and prefers that they taste terrible so he doesn't start liking them and drinking them for fun}

Next I ran to Best Buy. Shark's phone finally gave up the ghost. Won't turn on, won't do anything. So I picked him up some random pay as you go phone, since we don't want to renew our contract with our current carrier, and we only have to hold out for a few more months. I also got an invisi-shield for my Kindle, and I got an Amazon gift card.

Next was Walmart, where I almost lost my wallet, but cashed a check for Shark's holiday pay from his previous employer. Then picked up some more food and stuff.

Then Danger and I ran to JoAnn's for some flannel for a baby blanket. Danger started fighting me at JoAnn's and we got home so I could feed him.

After feeding him, we went to the library and picked up a bunch of audiobooks because our external hard drive just bit the dust. Then, we made it in time to pick Shark up from school.

We got home and Danger took a nap, while I sewed patches on Shark's pants. Then I made dinner. I found it somehow, and it's from Martha. It's called Baked Penne with Chicken and Sun-dried Tomatoes. I fudged the recipe a little, but it was so dang tasty!!

Danger grabbed one of his link toys today. It was the one that makes the music start. He was playing and all the sudden the music started, and I was like, What?! It was pretty cute.

We've been trying to get him to sleep in his crib lately. It's been working, I close the door completely, and then turn the baby monitor down low so I don't twitch over ever squeak. Today he even went to sleep on his own, he cried for about 5 minutes then was out! Yippee!!

0 post-its: