Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012 photo dump

So, this year for Christmas, I didn't photo document my gifts as well as I have in the past. I bought a lot more than I have in the past, as well .

One thing I made this year, (that totally rocked!) was Ninja Turtle hats, with a mask that folds down over the eyes! I made one for Shark and his 3 siblings. They used to play Ninja Turtles growing up, they were each one of them, and Shark's dad made them all their own weapons. So I crocheted them hats! They loved them!

This year, my big thing I made for (almost) everyone, was Hogwarts House scarves. I made some Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw. I made some of each, and I'm pretty sure they all loved them.

I also made sports team glasses. I found out which team they liked and I etched the team logo onto the cups. Pretty sure they loved those too.

I made an awesome plate for the grandparents (Shark's and mine).
 
(I'll post a pic once they all get it!!)
 
I made this freaking cute shirt for Danger cuz I realized he didn't have any Christmas shirt.
 

And now for the photo dump!
 So much cheese!

 Danger and Aunt!
 By the Power of Gray Skull!

Yeah man!


 Christmas!!


 

 scarf!
 shake shake shake
Little Man has started to make a CHEESE face when I get the camera out. Even if I'm just moving it from the shelf to the diaper bag! He toddles over with his huge CHEESY smile on his face. He squints his eyes up and has this big huge freaking grin! He's so stinking cute.

It's been so much fun discovering his little personality and finding out who he is. He loves buttons, and flicking switches. He loves shaking anything that makes noise. He also loves destroying things. But he's super cute when he's destroying things. For the most part, he only destroys his cheap dollar store toys. :)

We had a very Merry Christmas! We hope you all did as well. Happy New Year! Love to all!

0 post-its: