Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Trying new things

So December is the month where I figure out my plans for next year. I mean most of my Christmas presents are done so what else am I going to do? (Well, Danger is cutting front molars [eek!] and he's got a cold, so I've been a little busy...) so I'm getting plans and goals ready.

My 101 in 1001 is up in like 51 days (I'm pretty far but there some things on the list that won't be checked off.) and so I'm trying to get another list (more obtainable things but still challenges). I'm still working on it, I haven't given up yet.

One thing I want to do is get back to my pre-baby weight. Or as close to it as I can. I got a gym membership (although my gym is still being built...) and I have a plan to go 3 times a week. I've got the motivation!!! Now open my gym! I've been doing exercises every night. So I'm already working on it!!

I'm also thinking of getting a pedometer (Shark has one somewhere I think) and keeping tabs of the steps I take. And keep an average. I don't walk very much, but I want too.

I found this info : Men: The men in the survey took an average of 7192 steps per day.

Women: The women in the survey took an average of 5210 step per day. (source)

So we'll just have to see how I do.

Love to all!
(Also, one of these days I'll post lots of pictures and updates of little man!)

0 post-its: