Monday, March 25, 2013

Menu for March 25 thru 30

So here's my menu plan for this week. (I'm going to try to post my menu plan every Sunday...)

3-25 : Tacos
3-26 : Brown Sugar and Balsamic glazed pork
3-27 : Slow cooker bacon wrapped apple chicken
3-28 : Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches
3-29 : (Finder's Keeper's) Shark is out of town, so it's just Danger and me.
3-30 : Shrimp Noodles
3-31 : Easter at in-laws

I'm planning a daily theme menu thing. You know - Mexican Monday, Pinterest/Favorite Tuesday, Chicken Wednesday, Meat Thursday, Fish/Favorite Friday, Noodle Saturday, Soup Sunday.

Maybe those days'll work - we'll have to see.

I'm pretty sure all of my recipes fit into those groups.

I need to lay down a plan, and stick to it. It's hard for me to plan my meals, I never know what to make. So I figure if I have a daily theme, that'll keep it straight and keep my recipes in rotation. (I think some months we end up having tacos once a week....)

So we'll see how this goes. I'll let you kno!

0 post-its: