Friday, May 10, 2013

la tee dah

So, things have been kinda crazy around here.

Not like BAD crazy - but just kinda crazy.

Thursday, Danger had his 18 month check up. He is exactly the same as he was 3 months ago. He's 33 inches tall, and 24 lbs! He runs around a lot more but he eats more too!

Also on Thursday, I took Danger to the zoo. I went with a mom's group. It was lots of fun, but pretty long. We'll have to go again.



So Shark and I have been doing things around the house too.

We painted the wall in the kitchen. I've been wanting to do it for a while. But this wee we finally got around to doing it.


Also, we bought a screen door last winter. Shark painted it and put it on. I freaking LOVE it! It keeps Danger and Bandit in while letting the fresh cool air in too!! It's pretty awesome!

It's been fun!








0 post-its: