Monday, May 13, 2013

Mom's Day

So yesterday was Mother's Day.

Shark and Danger made it a great day! They both got me flowers and Shark bought me pizza and Sprite and took me to our park. It was a great day!

Then we went over to Shark's parent's house where this happened :

 

 Yeah.

So I had a great Mother's Day and then I had a panic attack.

It all turned out alright in the end. Shark is safe and sound. :) And really happy.

I love being a mom and am so happy I have my little man. He is such a blessing and an amazing little person. He is such a wonderful spirit, such a curious little friend. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a mom, for this job and role I've taken on. Some days are hard, but in the end, when my little man is smiling and laughing, I feel great. I enjoy wiggling my fingers at him as he runs away from me, smiling and giggling uncontrollably. I love him! And I am thankful for Shark, for the amazing man he is, the amazing man he'll raise my son to be.

I am thankful for my perspective on the mother I am, and want to be. I thankful that I don't always feel a need to be just like "that" mom. I am thankful for my husband, who understands who I am. I am so very blessed.

Here's my little man and what we've been up to in the past weeks.














0 post-its: