Sunday, November 10, 2013

baby dos is......

So this is basically just going to be a photo dump.

 We found out what baby dos is! Danger is getting a little brother!
I made this hat for Danger last Halloween, I also made a big Mario hat for Shark, Shark went as big Mario, Danger went as little Mario. I pulled out the hat to make a little Luigi hat, Danger started wearing it all over!
We're excited for the Little Brother. It's been fun thinking about this little boy!! 


 We had some friends come and take some pictures of Danger for his 2nd birthday. He was a little tornado, he hardly sat still long enough for her to get a shot! But she got some great ones!!







 Danger and I flew to WI for a week, my little sister Alexa got married, and we left Shark a care package for the week. We gave him gift cards for food and lots of snacks. And we also wrote him some letters. Dad survived and so did we!


Lots of love - lots of happiness!

0 post-its: