Saturday, February 22, 2014

Craft day

So today was my epic craft day. And it was so epic!!! It was so much fun! I have never had ANYTHING ever come together this easy. (Now, I did miscalculate the vinyl in my stash and had to go buy and cut vinyl this morning.) It really did just flow together. And it coming together so smoothly is another indicator that I was inspired to gather the girls and make things. 

It was such a good day! I was over confident and said I'd be there at 9am. HA! I ran out of vinyl at around midnight, and the craft store opened at 9, so I had to go buy vinyl and hurry home and cut it. So I pulled in around 10:30am. But from then on, the day went great!

Ok so I forgot the frames at home, and the envelopes, but if ran home and got them real quick. 

Shark got home from work around 8, and he went over to where we were going to be, and set up tables and chairs, and got it all ready for us. Then Danger and I went over and started making things. My husband is a champ. He is such a hard worker and I am so grateful for him. He is such a blessing. I love this man and he is such a support to me. He is always there for me and always willing to help me with whatever I need. He is such a wonderful man. I love him so much and I am so grateful for him. I would be lost without him. Thank you Shark, you are everything to me!

The girls had fun, I had fun, it was so much fun! I love making things, and I love sharing my talents and skills with others. I love connecting with others. I didn't make any specific craft, but I helped everyone out. I enjoyed being able to help everyone and do a bit of everything. I enjoyed just talking with all the girls and hanging out. 

It was so much fun putting this together. Picking crafts to do that were worthwhile, easy to do, and budget friendly. I think I did a good job on picking crafts. When picking projects to do, I consulted with my husband, he would be the one cutting the wood and assembling things. He looked at them and told me if they were doable and easy. I love the projects that I picked. They were so fun. The girls had fun. I cannot wait to do another craft day. 

Yes, you read that right. I cannot wait to plan another craft day. 

It won't be for a while, maybe September. I'm gonna have a baby and fall off the face of the earth within the next 5 weeks. But I'm excited to start thinking about new crafts to make. 

I've got a lot to do in the next few weeks, and thinking about crafts isn't really one of them. I really have to clean my house before this new baby comes home. I need to start organizing everything, meaning I need to put things back where they belong. That will be my goal for the next week. 

Anyways, I loved doing this and I am so happy everything worked out and came together. I have been so excited the past few weeks and have been smiling the entire time. It really did come together so smooth. It really is awesome. Today was such a wonderful day. 

Thank you to all who made it wonderful. Thank you for helping me. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for supporting me. I love you all. 

0 post-its: