Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Birthday boy

Happy happy birthday Danger dear.
Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had a wish then it would be,
A happy happy birthday to you from me.

It started with a balloon avalanche. 
He enjoyed it. 
He decided he wanted a Lego birthday party. I made a Lego cake for him. 
Lego Party complete with giant sausages and croissants. 
I got some birthday kisses from him on his birthday!
Party number 2 with grandparents. More cake and more fun!
Danger getting silly with a gift from grandpa. 
Even this cutie enjoyed the day, even tho he didn't get any cake. 
Daddy playing trains with the boys. Colonel just attacked the trains. Danger had fun keeping him away. :)

I can't believe my little man is 3. The little human that made me a mom, is 3! It has been so crazy to think about. Especially when sometimes it still shocks me and catches me off guard : I'M A MOM! And now I have a 3 year old. He is so big and strong and so into and aware of everything. 

I love my sweet little boy. I am so grateful for him. So grateful to be his mom. 

0 post-its: