Monday, November 22, 2010

Down with the sickness

Ok, so there is not going to be any menu for this week. First of all, I'm sick. I've got laryngitis. Shark took me to the doctor this morning and I got handed a Z-pack, it's a pack of antibiotics for pnuemonia and other throat illnesses, to stop my sinus's from making my throat gross... So, I don't feel like cooking. I called in to work today (I hate calling in sick!) cuz I'm contagious and no one can hear me talk. I need to not-contagious and people need to here me at work, I talk to people all day!! So, I am at home. Oh, and I don't want to cook, cuz I'm lazy. But also, I don't want to go to the store cuz I'm contagious, and I can't cook unless I have food to cook. So, yeah... Also this week is Thanksgiving (what a week to be sick, trust me, I already feel awful for calling in, but calling in THIS week, just makes it worse!) and we'll have plenty of food on Thursday to last us the rest of the week and weekend! That's what's been going on so far. Just me, sitting on the couch, watching movies, drinking tea, and sewing things. :)

Love to all who hate being sick ♥

0 post-its: