Monday, January 14, 2013

this is the life

So Danger has been just monstering around. He's always into something, either tearing it apart or putting it back together. He's always looking around, seeing what he can get his hands on and how. He's always trying to figure things out, it's pretty darn cute.

That little guy has been so much fun to have around! He's so fun to watch, and chase around. He's always exploring stuff and the gears are always working. He plays peekaboo, and he is sooo stinking fun to lay with! He's so cute when he runs away! He has his little playroom with a chalkboard and most of the noisy toys, it's so cute to hear him up there just playing.

To keep myself accountable for my projects :

!) 365 Project : So far, I've only missed 1 day! It was a Sunday, and we usually just Church and then we sleep.... so.... I missed a day...

@) Day Zero : I'm still working on my current 101 in 1001 list.... But I've got some little projects that will work towards my new 101 in 1001 list. I'm excited.

#) One Little Word : It's hard to keep my word (CHOOSE) in the forefront of my mind. It's hard to keep the "Aw, I have to..." mentality, the negative thoughts out of my head. So I have to work on that part... We'll see how the back half of the month goes...

$) 15 minutes of Cleaning : I'm trying to do this cleaning/decluttering plan where 15 minutes a day, she picks a certain specific area of the house and clean or declutter it. I've missed a few days, and there are certain areas of my home (like declutter table linens, I don't have them...) So I've been working on that as well.
I know I have to work harder. There are a few things I've been dropping the ball on lately.

So yeah, there are things I'm working on. I'm trying to take it easy and not get my hopes up too high...



AWESOME NEWS::

Shark so a promotion at work, he'll be an engineering technician and will soon be switching to a "4 months on days/4 months on nights" shift, which I will love because then Shark will be on a normal person schedule and we'll be together at night. He'll start the new job in late February. We're very happy about it! :)


Anyways, love to all - I'll try and keep up with recent posts. Sorry no pics this time, I've been taking lots with my phone but will post some with next update! <3 p="p">
(and yes, I DID know I put the symbols instead of numbers)

0 post-its: