Friday, January 4, 2013

This year

So this year, I've already said I have a lot of ambitions.

Well....here are some of the things I'm participating in this year.

365 Project. It's a self-inflicted Project to take pictures everyday. So far so good. I upload the photos from my camera, granted the pictures are NOT the greatest, but they are still pictures.

My goal for 365 Project is to be IN the picture more. So, everyday I upload a picture of Danger and I or Shark and I.

One Little Word. It's kinda like a motto for the year.

My word for 2013 is CHOOSE.

Lately I have felt like there's a lot of things I HAVE to do, and I want to regain control by CHOOSING to do them. I feel, very much, that this word is about control, and strength. I feel as if I have lost control of my finances, my recipes, the clutter, my job, my body.

I CHOOSE to get healthy.
I CHOOSE to lose weight.
I CHOOSE to work.
I CHOOSE to stick to a budget.
I CHOOSE to make a meal plan.
I CHOOSE to clean my house.
I CHOOSE to feel good about myself.
I CHOOSE to be self-sufficient.

I want 2013 to be about recognizing that I get to choose! I get to decide how I am going to react to the big things and the little things, and all the medium things that will come up over the course of a year.

I want to put myself back in control, I want to feel like I have a choice in what happens to me. I don't want to feel forced into things. I really did choose most of these things, but they feel forced upon me. No more!

Day Zero. This is where my 101 in 1001 list comes from. My 1st list is ending on the 26th, but I have already compiled a list to start on February. This site also includes a way to check them off, a DAYS LEFT, and a % complete. (I have 21 days left, and I'm 69% complete....)

So there you have it. These are 3 things I have planned for this year. I have also linked my profile to the Day Zero and the 365 Project, if you want to follow along... I didn't want to pay for the Ali Edwards class with One Little Word.

Good luck to all!

0 post-its: