Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sprouts and beds

So, I started a garden a few weeks ago. I don't really remember when cuz lately all my days have gone SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow! But, I started the garden by planting the little seeds in cups. (Angie over at Angie's Creative Corner gave me the idea.) She didn't post it, because she's been doing the same type of "crafting" that I have been lately... But once my little seeds turned into kind of big sprouts, Shark and I planted them outside.

Before we could plant them though, Shark had to rip out some bushes, and part of a fence, build another part of a fence {the Bandit escapes!} and then turn over all the dirt.... It was so much work, and my husband is amazing!! ♥

So our garden is planted, and we even watered it! We're well on our way to eating some good fresh food this summer!!

Also, I've found that my back hurts. Already! I don't know what the deal is, but I guess it's "spacing" - my body is making room for the baby. Ugh. All I can say is I'm not even showing yet and my body is shifting! It kinda sucks. I walk like an old woman. My hips always hurt and my back hurts! So.... Shark and I bought a memory foam mattress off eBay.

I love getting mail, but this mattress is so exciting! I can't wait!! It says it should be there this week!! Yayay!

0 post-its: