Saturday, December 3, 2011

Not so crazy

So when I first found out I was pregnant, I started thinking of what kind of mom I was going to be. In all aspects of motherhood.
I figured I wouldn't leave the house for 3 months after he was born. I was never leaving until at least the end of January. At least! There was no way I was going out and about and exposing my boy to RSV!!
But this Mancub has been all over! We have been to stores, the library, restaurants, seriously ALL OVER! I'm not all that worried. I don't just whip him out when I'm in a store. I keep a blanket over him the whole time. And we haven't taken him to church.
I guess I'm not as crazy as I thought I was going to be. At least so far. And things have been going pretty awesome. He has been way cranky and fussy lately. But I also knew it wouldn't be just sleeping and eating all the time. There had to be some crying sometime.

Here's to being not as crazy as I first thought I'd be.

0 post-its: