Thursday, March 22, 2012

So I've been MIA lately. Sorry. Little Man had his 4 month check up last week but the doctor postponed his shots a week so he could get over being sick.

The doctor said Danger has RSV. It sounds big and scary, but really it's bronchitis and croup that turns into pneumonia in really little babies. So anyway, the doctor prescribed a nebulizer, so every 4 to 6 hours we hold him next to a mini air compressor so he can breath in the medicine mist. He has been sleeping pretty good besides being sick, yeah he coughs but it doesn't wake him up, and we've had a humidifier going in his room since he started coughing.

So needless to say, my sleep-o-meter has been on E for the week. I have been exhausted! Shark took Little Man fishing and let me sleep and I was still way exhausted. Ugh. Yeah, it doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get, it isn't enough.

I have cooked dinner 3 days in a row! Woot Woot!

Ooh, anyways, I got my new toy! My new awesome camera came! I'm so excited, and I'm way excited to learn the tips and tricks.

One day at a time.

0 post-its: