Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chewing gum!


I love love love gum! Bubble gum, chewing gum, flavored gum, novelty gum, you name it, I love it. I recently bought some of the Zebra Stripe gum, beacuse it still has the Tattoos on the wrappers. :) Well, I've been expirementing with gum lately, they have SOO many different flavors now-a-days. I bought Orbit MIST Watermelon Spring gum. I LOVE this gum! And not just for the HYDRATING SENSATION with microbursts, but...hey...it's watermelon! And I love watermelon!! As soon as you put this piece in your mouth, instantly, your mouth FILLS with so much flavor, it's pretty awesome! This gum is pretty delicious, but also! The wrapper the gum comes in is SOO freaking cute! It's really just a bunch of red circles, but it is so cute, and as soon as I saw it, instantly I starting thinking of how I could use this cute wrapper in my crafts. (I folder an origami heart with this cuteness, and I'm still thinking of ideas.) But I recently fell deeply in love with Mod Podge too, so we'll just have to see what I come up with.... I'll be sure to keep the posts coming... :)




Love bry and mark

0 post-its: