Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Desperate times call for desperate measures....

Lately, things have been going crazy! You can tell that these are desperate times we live in! Here are few reasons I believe the times are desperate: When all the Cup-o-Soup Ramen is gone from Wal-Mart (yeah all of it, even the Cheddar flavor). When Farve signed on with the Vikings ( I didn't know they offered AARP). When the traffic lights are shut off, well blinking, from 12-3am, on the highway! When all the Transformers notebooks are still in the school supply eisle, but the Twilight notebooks are on backorder and raincheck. (Sparkly vampires over fighting robots?! Never in my life!) When the guy next door is tearing down his "sheds" for scrap metal (Not sure if he's got bodies in there or what!) When the dog is more excited to see a cardboard roll than to see a rawhide bone. (What's a rawhide bone?! Give me cardboard!! MMM!) When I've reduced myself to trying EVERY formula for heachace medicine (Right now, I'm trying Excedrine Tension Headache, so far it worked once, we'll keep trying. For all I know it could be tension, or maybe just hallucination/imagination... yeah, one of the two, maybe.) When the *free* coffee at work, isn't free, even though you still bring your own cup. When you see a billboard at the high school saying "CHURCH MEETS HERE AT HIGH SCHOOL". Yeah, those are just a few of the "signs of the times that I've noticed...

But anyways, I was serious when I said I have started using the Tension Headache Excedrine. I just want the headaches to go away, and I have tried everything, even random ideas, trust me, EVERYTHING! So, i'm going to be going thru the "PAIN RELEIF" shelf at the local Wal-Mart, just to see if something works better. I have been writing all the headaches down, I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I used to be able to just work right thru them, but I'm not sure if having me write them all down has made me think about the pain more. Who knows. I have an appointment on the 3rd, so we're waiting until them. Some days are just better than others, even though better still means I have a headache, I'm learning to deal with it. :)

I did go to the Flea Market with Angie, she sold some of her vinyl lettering, and I sold some of my flip flops, it worked out pretty good. It was loads of fun, even though we just sat there all morning. It was nice to just sit there and relax. :) Thanks Angie!

Love to all, Mark & Bry

0 post-its: