Monday, August 10, 2009

Convience and success!

I bought a whole bunch of flower bulbs this Spring, in hopes that they would some day bloom and be cute little flowers in front of our cute little house. Well, the daffodils bloomed (nothing stops daffodils!) and I've had some of those big huge blossoms with all the bugs pop up. But, heading to church on Sunday, I noticed there were a few (ok, 2!) Lily blooms just ready to go!! And today, one was ready!! And it is so pretty, I love love LOVE lilies! (Hello! The wedding flowers!!) So, since I'm trying to take more pictures and be "all up on that" - I took out my camera and snapped some pictures. Ok, it is just ONE flower, but I was so excited that the bulbs actually blossomed, I had to show off just a little. And, since we can't let the Bandit in the front yard (he likes people, see last post) I left the solid front door open, but the full glass storm door closed, so he could peek out at people. He at least likes to watch people as they go by. And I snapped a pic of him too, it's not a good pic cuz of the glare, but it's still a picture and it's still our pooch. And of course, the whole garden thing is just to prove to everyone, that Mark and I do grown-up things too! Not just going to Chuck E. Cheese's and win fabulous prizes!! Ooh! And another feel-good moment: I did ALL the laundry today! Everything we own was washed/already clean/being worn! Of course, that means the dishes didn't get done, but hey, small acheivements in the path to the big goal, right! (Washing laundry was necessary, alas, Mark took half of his work shirts to the office for the dry cleaner two weeks ago, and took the 2nd half last week, but forgot to pick up the 1st half, so he had one shirt for the past Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, today and tomorrow! So yes, we NEEDED to do laundry!!)

So I'm pretty sure my computer just randomly picks an input drive just for convience, not because it really is the drive. Example: I hook our external hard drive up to one of the USB ports on the back of my computer, it (usually) reads H:// drive; I plug my SD card into the card drive on the side of my computer, it (usually) reads E:// drive. Not today! Today the card is the H:// drive and the external hard drive is the E:// drive. Yes, so, I think the computer is just making stuff up. Oh well. :)

All the love - Mark and Bry

0 post-its: