Monday, August 3, 2009

Cute Craftyness - C!!

More ta da!! I saw this blog post about Mod Podge on an inital! (For the life of me, I honestlty cannot find the original posting!!)! And, I am so very much in love with my new last name, I wanted to try it! So, I went thru all my scrapbook paper and picked out some cute paper (of course it is in our wedding colors because I am still in love with the colors, don't beleive me? What color did I paint the rooms in my house?!) and I bought some Mod Podge (I am now in love with that too!) And went over to Angie's house. She just got back from Utah, and she was visiting someone (sorry I can't remember) and this someone had TONS of cute wall hangings and crafts around her house. She had a cute LOVE ONE ANOTHER wall hanging, and Angie decided to try it. So, of course she made some for me too! So I Mod Podge'd the extra paper I had, onto these wood blocks and then put my vinyl on top. I just finished with the ribbon and hung it up today. And I am so happy! They look so cute, and it all matches! I'm so glad this turned out as cute as it did, it was an impromptu craft project, and it really is cute!! Thanks a tons Ang!!

Oh, and Mark has a project coming up soon! He's making another knife (if you know the Collards, you know this is not unusual!) And he's making the sheaf right now, the knife is getting tempered. :) I'll post about that when it's done :)

Love always, bry and mark

1 post-its:

Jones'

Hey, Mark and Bry, It's Ryan and Ashlee Jones. We came across your blog in a really round about way, and wanted to say "Hi" and congratulations on getting married! You guys look like you have lots of fun together. What are you doing in Colorado? Anyway we added you as a friend, so we can keep in touch. Good to see you are doing well! By the way Bry, if you read this and wonder, we are Marks friends.