Thursday, August 27, 2009

A sleep deprived theif!!

So I know I really should be sleeping right now, at least for another 20 minutes, I have Bunko tonight... But I can't sleep, I've got all these ideas in my head (see last post!) and I stole Mark's work camera and took pictures of the crafts I have been doing this weekend.... Sshh!! but here is one picture of Mark that was on the camera when I stole it... LOL!



So I have only partially discovered my love affair with Mod Podge, I think this site will help me explore more of that affair!! But so far, I have gone nuts, just a little... Here are the latest things.



I recently got my wedding pictures on a CD (they look amazing!!) And I went and bought a bunch of frames at DollarTree, and I had fun picking out which pics to put in which frames, which frames to take to work and which frames to hang at home. I finally finished my living room wall, and evened out the pictures around our picture of Christ. And, I picked out 2 cute little white frames to hang in the bedroom, to contrast our blue wall. I think this wall looks way freaking cute now!! (as if I didn't before!) I Mod Podge'd the little stars on, and even filled in the center of the one star with paper that matches the "C" and the "Love One Another" sign (See posts below.)! It looks so darn cute!!












We picked out a picture to go in our Signed Frame, and I MP'd the picture in, and MP'd the signatures so they don't smear anymore!! (It was getting so darn annoying to have them smear everytime I touched it!) I had this silver frame that I had either got as a wedding gift or bought cuz it was cute (sorry I can't remember!) and we FINALLY put a picture in it. And I hung it below out THE COLLARDS EST 2008 window sign and that wall looks cute and finished now too!!













And, since we have 10 (possible 12) little 5 year olds in our CTR 6 class, and Mark nor I can ever remember who prayed last week or who was leader last week, I decided to take a page out of the Primary Prez's book, and I got a bottle, MP'd paper around it, wrote the kids' names on popsicle sticks and now we draw to see who prays and who is leader on the bathroom run (Yes, we need a leader every week because we do a bathroom run EVERY week!) And the bottle is just an Excedrine bottle (and yes, it is the big one, and yes I have another one, and no, the headaches have NOT gone away!) But it's cute and it works for our class.




I have a few more projects in the works, but the Bandit got into my craft room yesterday while I was at work and ate half of one! So, I've got to start part of it over. Oh well... :) I'll get pics of those up as soon as they are done. :)

Oh, and here is a link to the wedding pics I posted on Facebook, no, you don't have to be a Facebooker to look at these. They are the ones that I really really liked. :) Enjoy, you know I have been!
Love mark and bry!!

0 post-its: