Monday, February 7, 2011

Stats

So, did you know that on the Dashboard (of blogger) there is a STATS tab? If you have a blog I seriously suggest going to check it out. It's pretty awesome.

So I found out who visits my blog (not by name, but by browser!), which country they are from, and which site they came to mine from! It's pretty awesome.

I mean who would have thought that THIS blog had 529 visits last month alone?! (Ok, so the majority of that was me, checking on it to make sure it looks good, plus, I changed some stuff, so it was messed up a bit...) But this month will be different, I clicked the link that says "Don't track your own pageviews" so now, I will not be counted.

I can see where people check out my blog from! I didn't know this blog was a world traveler!! I think this is awesome!

And from May of last year, I've had 2,286 hits from the US, 87 from Russia, and 80 from the Netherlands!! That is freaking awesome!!

I think it's really interesting to see where people are visiting from, which sites they traveled from to get to mine.

I went back and clicked on some links, specifically the Russian search engine. I didn't even know my blogs was ranked!! NetworkedBlogs.com! Awesome!!

How about the stats for the past year?

Needless to say, I think it's all pretty awesome. That is my totally random topic for today.

PACKERS WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!

Love to those who love sports, but mostly, love football!!

0 post-its: