Friday, April 20, 2012

oh snap, no sir

So, if you stalk some craft blogs, like I do, you know all about the SNAP conference going on right this second down at Thanksgiving Point. Well, a few of my blogging buddies have posted about it. Amie over at Kitty Cats and Airplanes wrote about it. And I agree with her. About going down there and feeling left out cuz I'm not a big blogger. {On this blog or my crafty one, Collard Greens & Homemade Things.} I'm so small fish. And I know that if you want big things out of your blog, you have to put big things into it. You have to put the hours and time into it, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of committment yet. {Although I would like to start going steady with my blog, more regular dates and stuff...}

So, I looked into going to SNAP and all. I figured it would the usualy $15 entry fee. But to get into the conference its $300! Holy freaking crap! H to the NO! No way in crap am I paying that to feel like I'm in high school again, sitting all alone on the bench when everyone else is playing. Although I might  head on down to the Market/boutique thing they've got going on. I might even see if my sister in law Heather wants to go...

Maybe...

0 post-its: