Saturday, April 7, 2012

Fri, er, saturday confessional

Ok, so yesterday I decided to get off my booty {ok not really, cuz I sat and blogged} and blog about stuff. To let everyone know I am not dead and I have just been hiding my house.

So, today, I feel I must confess....

I confess...

we bought half a cow. I know I keep going on and on about this cow thing, but it is pretty awesome. I'm thinking we have our meat supply for quite a while! I mean, I don't have to wonder how many pounds of ground beef I have left, or if I have enough to make dinner. Plus, if Shark gets really hungry he can always grill one up. :)

I confess...

we bought more than just our cow with our tax return... we bought the cheapest {like in price! not some off brand cheap one} LCD tv we could find at Best Buy. We are both super excited about it. We've had the same old vaccuum tube TV I got for free from the lady I was renting a room from. We've had it since before we were married, and we've carted it across the Rocky Mountains twice!

I confess...

I am so not a fan of last minute planning. Nope not at all.

It's kinda funny cuz I remember back in high school, my mom would always say NO to plans that just came up {and let's face it, all my plans "just came up" my friends had NO clue what they were doing until just before they did it.} and she always tried to get us to plan ahead. I hated it back then. Bah, planning ahead is for sissies, or something.

But now, I'm all about planning ahead, I hate when plans just pop up. Unless, it's that much needed chocolate shake or "hey, I've got some free time, wanna come hang out while our kids scream?"

I confess...

Now that my little man isn't sick, I'm still not sure I want to take him out. His smiles might just be too freaking cute to share!

Just kidding! I'll share!




And I feel way more craftier than I did last week... I might be itching to make something, or finish something, which ever.

I confess...

I did not buy chocolate Easter bunnies this year. Everytime I try to buy them, I always end up getting the "chocolate flavored" kind. Ugh. When is Ghirardelli gonna come out with an Easter Bunny.... I see an untapped fortune there!!

I confess...

Even though our dog barks once {or twice each day} he usually only barks at the mailman, who is scared of him. Some new neighbors moved in, like a zig-zag tetris piece away, and they have, what sounds like, a big dog and a chiuaua. They bark and howl and "fight" I guess, all the dang time. Anyways, an "L" shaped tetris piece the other direction, their dog sounds like an ROUS from Princess Bride. All the dang time. I'm not the type to call animal control, but I might just be the type to get out my slingshot and shoot some hardened doggie treats their way... MIGHT.

Anyways, those are my confessions for this week. Yay for not feeling lame right now!