Friday, February 1, 2013

I confess...

So the Friday Confessional moved... but I enjoyed doing it and I think I am going to continue confessing on Friday to the vast open-ness that is the internet.

I confess....

Some days I have NO freaking clue how moms with more than 1 kid do it! Seriously! How do you do it?! I scramble, chase, wrestle, fight, tickle, wrangle, and run after my 1 year old ALL day!! And it all seems for naught! He's not naughty or a bad guy, but he is a crazy little dude! He's all over the place, like all over the whole house!

I confess....

Sometimes I just sit around the house and do nothing. We "lock" Danger in the living room with me, with the option to go upstairs to the play room. I either play on my phone, or make lists, or plan meals, or crochet....

I confess....

I've started couponing. But it's hard and it kinda sucks. I can never get the big payouts the ladies get on TV or from the books.... So I'm feeling a little discouraged, which is sad cuz I was SOOO excited to start!

I confess....

We've been trying all kinds of things and ideas to save money. Cutting things back or out, meal planning, budgeting.... It's hard to save money when I love to spend it! One thing I've been working on is cutting out the "Dollar Section" - that's where I get sucked in and end up spending like $20.....

I confess....

My house is always dirty.... I go over to other ladies houses (and they have kids!) and their houses are usually pretty clean. Mine always looks like a tornado came thru and demolished everything. I don't want to chase after my kids all day, cleaning up after them. Therefore, my house will probably always be messy...

I confess....

I want to know where Angela (from Bones) shops! Cuz all of her dresses are dang cute, and I want them! (See, I just love spending money...)


So these are my confessions.....

0 post-its: