Friday, July 10, 2009

Monkey and Puppy!

So, this is our puppy. Bandit has been so much fun to raise and play with! He's learning all kinds fo things, like how the softest place to lay down is in our room, right on top of MY clothes, and how to get what he wants all he's got to do is slopper on us or look at us with those sad eyes (which is just how his eyes look apparently.) But he's learning important things too, like how to point, and how to fetch, he's learning all the main commands, sit, down, off, NO, and he's being good about putting his ball on the floor and sitting before we throw it. It doesn't seems like he has grown that much, but when looking at pictures, he has grown SO much!! It's hard to think back to when we got him, back when his face wasn't fuzzy all over and he didn't have a beard!! Yeah!! It has been great to see his moods and his personality change. When we first got him, he didn't want a thing to do with us, but he has changed so much. He's the cutest puppy ever, and I love the little guy!! Mark's been working with him to train him to be a bird dog, but he hasn't been picking it up really. We went to Wal-mart and got a $4 laser pointer, and we play in the yard at night with that, and Bandit pointed at it all night last night. We didn't train him to do that, he just does it! It is so amazing how smart he is!! He follows us around the house, and he'll just be in the room Mark and I are in, just to be around us. I feel bad leaving him home all day, but he's got his doggie door and he has the backyard (it's fenced) so when we get home, we just have to play with him! And with those eyes, we can't really say no!!




In other news: it was Kai's birthday last Tuesday, and Ang reminded me on Monday, so I went back to work and then tried to find a pattern for a stuffed animal, I couldn't find one I wanted! So I created a pattern for a stuffed monkey (named KaiKai!! ;) And went home Monday and created KaiKai the Monkey out of fleece I had left over from a blanket I made. (Disclaimer: This is the FIRST pattern I have ever created, so sorry if it looks kind of "wrong" - just keep in mind, this was not factory manufactured. Thanks!)
Alright, so far, that's all the deal. I've got another post coming up :)! Thanks everybody!
All our love, bry and mark










0 post-its: