Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So close, yet still so far!

SO!! I've said before that I am still working on getting my wedding photos and album from the photographer. (It's all me, we've had trouble keeping money in the account for things, "emergencies" keep popping up!) Well!! I made the final payment this month! (Yes, I know it has been a WHOLE year!!) AND! They have received that payment! AND! My brother-in-law, Kurt, just went to go pick up my album and the negatives!! He just sent me a text telling me he has the album in his possession!! Now, all I need is the album in MY possession!! So, I've asked him to send them to me! So you see, I am so very close to getting and seeing my album (all put together!) and yet, still so far from getting and seeing my album. (I'm so impatient!!) So now, I'm reduced to waiting by the mailbox again. (I sure hope this wait ends fruitful, unlike the last time I sat waiting for package to come, but never ever did. Those dirtbags stole my $24.95!! Oh well, fingers are crossed anyways!!) Yayayayay!! I really am so very excited! My stomach has been in knots all day! I'll let everybody know as soon as I get the album here in CO!! Yay!!

Love always, bry and mark

0 post-its: