Saturday, October 9, 2010

lack of style

Ok, so I know I have been MIA on this whole blog thing for a while. I've been trying to get internet at the house for bit now, and I was hoping it would be up yesterday, but something is going on between my house and my modem.... So hopefully Monday we'll get it figured out. Trust me, things have been super busy! With work for me, and work for Shark (he's done with his driver training for a while, so we've got a little bit of a break!) and getting the house cleaned and ready to really LIVE in, we have been super busy! I've got loads to share with everybody, once we get internet!! I've got some posts that just need pictures, and a little bit more info. :) I'll post as soon as I can!!

Love to all who are being patient with me, thank you!! ♥

0 post-its: