Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bear Lake

So this past week, my MIL booked her time share up in Bear Lake. The boys had to work and shoot things, so they weren't there, so the ladies crafted all week. :) It was pretty fun!

I made some headbands. I used this tutorial from Happy Together!

Some Tinkle Tents, Pee Pee Tee Pees, Wee Wee Wigwams - whichever you call them! I used this tutorial from Make it and Love it.



I made a whole bunch of burp cloths. I used thos Tutorial from Cloud9!

I made football onesies! I saw this on Pinterest. I dyed onesies brown using Dark Brown Rit dye. I ironed some Heat-n-Bond onto come white fabric, cut the white fabric into 1" strips and then into 6" and 1.5" strips, then ironed them on. Then I took the very taxing task of sewing around ALL the edges of the white strips. I sewed down the vertical one, then across each of the horizontal strips. And in true football style, the horizontal strips cross OVER the long vertical strip. :)

I also got started on a Christmas present. I'm not going to show you that yet, but eventually I will. I'm trying to remember to take pictures of everything this year!! We'll see how that turns out.

It was a pretty fun week. We went swimming at the pool (the lake was REALLY cold!). We watched movies, talked, had famous Raspberry shakes, and made tons of stuff!

Ta Da! Love to those who could craft all day long and not be bored! And to those who couldn't! ♥