Wednesday, April 10, 2013

10 on 10 April

So I have been such a slacker lately.

I have a goal to do 10 on 10 for a year. It's not hard, I just always forget. For some reason, I can't remember to ever start taking pictures. I've even set alarms for it. And forgotten anyways.

So today, I actually remembered! So once I remembered, I set an alarm on my phone! I'm kinda excited to actually follow thru.

I'm taking the pictures with my iPhone, cuz I always have it. And I have written on the pics what we were doing. (I have the **free** Phonto phone app, you can write on your pics!)











1. vacation planning 2. making hats while babysitting 3. babysitting while mine is napping 4. home, just chilling with hubby and dog 5. lunch time! 6. I had to hold him still so I could get the pic 7. I found some leftover Easter candy, hubby told me he ate it all 8. Driving to the store 9. my haul after shopping 10. Danger found a pen, drew on his face

Actually, that's a pretty typical day for me. I babysit the neighbor girls in the mornings, my son is able to come with and play, it's pretty fun for all of us. He takes 2 naps a day and I was able to go shopping during his 2nd nap cuz my husband was home today. I don't mind taking him shopping with me, he's pretty good, but I certainly don't mind leaving him home to nap! 

I hang out with my son every day, and I mostly love it. 

My blog, my Facebook and my Instagram are plastered with his face, and his antics. He's a pretty cute and crazy little tornado.

I'm linking up to a bit of sunshine
ten on ten button

Here's one last shot of my crazy cutie!

Love!

0 post-its: