Monday, April 15, 2013

Menu plan 4-15

Ok so my very ambitious menu plan for the next 2 weeks :

4.16 : going to a friend's house
4.17 : Bacon Ranch Slowcooker Chicken
4.18 : Minestroganoff
4.19 : Chicken and Gravy
4.20 : Crock Pot Taco Soup
4.21 : Sunday at in-laws
4.22 : Dorito Casserole 
4.23 : Pizza quesadillas
4.24 : Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
4.25 : Cheeseburger Soup
4.26 : Fish and tots
4.27 : Chicken alfredo with garlic bread
4.28 : Left overs for Sunday

So there you have it.

The 1st week I just kinda picked stuff that would be good for Shark's lunches. Ability to be reheated and how desirable it is upon reheat are the main factors.

The 2nd week I followed my theme - Mexican Monday, Pinned Tuesday, Chicken Wednesday, Meat Thursday, Fish Friday, Noodle Saturday. :)

We'll see how it goes.

Also, I'll have you know, I have ulterior motives for linking the recipes in my post... It's easier for me to find the recipes. Yeah. But I am also sharing them! Yay for sharing!

So we'll see how this goes.

I've also got a plan to stay within my grocery budget. This week I kinda didn't do so well... I was running to the store for things I forgot, or other. I needed to get toilet paper cuz I needed baby wipes. (Yes, I'm THAT mom, who makes her own butt wipes.)

So yeah. :)

Here's to plans! Love to all -

0 post-its: