Thursday, April 25, 2013

And sometimes you just have to knock

So lately Danger has been closing doors just so he can knock on them. But there's a problem too - he's afraid of the dark. (I understand, he'll probably kill me in the future for posting this.) If a room is too dark and he knows or feels he's alone, he starts to freak out. 

There is another problem too - he has started to do this soft whimper cry kind of thing. So sometimes if he's stuck he just quietly sits there and whimpers. 

So that makes it hard to find him sometimes. It doesn't help that he has started to ignore his name.

He turns for anything other than his name. So I have started to call him Butt Munch. He answers at least.

So my neighbors must think we're either really cruel (walking around the house calling for Butt Munch) or really weird. 

Anyways, what I'm getting at, is that sometimes, when it's dark and scary, and you feel like you're alone, you just have to knock on the door. And screaming for help, seems to aid in rescue.

I know, for me personally, I have hard time asking for help. I'm stubborn, and for some reason, I think I can do everything on my own and if I asked for help it means I'm weak. I'm a very independent person, and I kinda hate asking for help. Shark has been the one person I feel comfortable asking for help, because he often asks me for help. 

When I'm sick and down in the dumps, I can't seem to ask for assistance. I'd rather suffer thru it and deal with it myself. Like my stupid headaches. I've had them for so long, and I've learned to deal with them. Pretty much, Shark is the only one who know when I have them, because I tell him, but also because I don't let on that I have one, or how bad they are. 

So I guess what I'm saying is : Sometimes you just have to knock. Just have to ask for help. 

And also - Someone will always be there for you. Someone will always be there to help you out of the dark.


















Here's to my cute little guy! He looks so different with his hair cut! His ears stick out more! :)

0 post-its: