Wednesday, April 28, 2010

just a little bit

So, I made another Rachael Ray creation last night. This was way good! There were all kinds of spices, herbs, that I've never heard of. But it was way good! I made Mushroom Goulash with Pierogi, I used 6 oz of mushrooms, and I browned 1 lb of ground beef, drained it and then cooked the mushrooms with the beef. I had to put meat in it, and it was a great addition! The flavor was great! It took a bit longer than 30 minutes, but that's ok, cuz I started cooking around 6:15, and Steve & Heather were ready to eat around 8:30.... But it was ok, cuz I ended up baking the Pierogi, after I boiled it, but it wasn't too bad, it worked out.

I also completed a craft last night, but I can't show you! My sister is getting married having her reception in July, and she sent me some pictures, and said, go wild, get creative, make something. So I've got a few ideas, and I finished one. But I tried a new technique, I tried antique-ing the edges of some paper, and I think it turned out way freaking cute.

Here's the antique technique I tried. And with that picture I kinda give an insight into my project that I can't show you. The technique is pretty easy, I just slide the paper along the ink pad. SO easy and SO cute!!

And a POTD for 4.28.2010 : the flowers Shark got for me!

love - to all who love LOVE!! ♥

0 post-its: