Thursday, April 29, 2010

Project 52 : Date nights

Ok, so I know that I am going to be starting this 101 in 1001, and I'll have my plate full with that going on. But, once we get things mellowed down, and I stop signing up for things our schedules open up at bit, I really want to do this Project 52 : Date Nights. SimplyModernMom is putting this little project on, and I love it!

Her ideas are so easy and so cheap. It doesn't have to be fancy or expensive, just the 2 of you. I love how they take turns, they switch off week per week, and the responsibility is shared. I love it! I'm going to be writing down all the ideas, and making lists. I think this is something Shark would be willing to do, he's always up for dates. :)

So definitly, this is on my TO DO list. I've been looking over some of the things on her list so far are just awesome ideas.... But I know that with Shark's full days at work, and me doing my 101 in 1001, there is just enough time for us to kiss goodnight. But, starting in May, Shark will be working 4-10's at the Abatement, and then heading to FedEx, and then maybe he'll be trying to get on to do Fogging (those noisy trucks that pump out the Mosquito killing fog at night) after FedEx, so it looks like we're not going to have a whole lot of time... But as I get further into this 101 in 1001, I think we'll have time... But this is definitely I want to.

Go over and check out her blog, she's got some really good ideas. So in love with this idea.

Love to all those who LOVE to date their husbands!! ♥

0 post-its: