Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Photoshop

So, today I got all kinds of things printed and ready to hand out, cuz today is Picture Night for our baseball teams. And we're doing a promo with the Ogden Raptors for our teams, where the team can run out on the field with the Raptors before the National Anthem, and they also get free tickets! Sweet huh?! So I've been printing, copying, labeling, and marking. We also recently got Photoshop Elements 7 for the office, most of us are pretty excited about it. Work was pretty good today. I helped out with Football registrations and cool stuff like that. I put up a new raffle on the Facebook, but I also let everyone know that the raffle will close once we reach 300 Fans, so far, we've only gotten 1 more fan... Hmmmm.... How to bribe the people?!

When I got home, I took my little dog for a walk, he ran and ran and ran around the park. And the last time I threw the ball, he was bringing it back, and then saw some ducks, and of course, he had to chase them, so the ball is lost somewhere at the park! I looked and looked and couldn't find it anywhere, thank goodness I bought the Chuck-it that fits any tennis ball! Awesome planning on my part. So we walked back home, and when we got back, Shark was home! He was down playing Zelda with Steve. I played with Whitney, and made her giggle!!

POTD for 5.8.10 is : a picture of the Photoshop CDs! :)

And now, we are headed to bed.

0 post-its: