Friday, September 25, 2009

The Bandit, pretty awful

So, Mark and I got bandanas from my company picnic, mine was pink, Mark's was red, and then I got a blue one with the prize I got. Today, I decided to find out if Bandit would allow something to be around his neck (possiblity for Halloween...) Well, I put the bandana on him and he was ok with it, he didn't have too much of a problem with it. And he looked pretty cute too. That's our little Bandit!!

Well, the Bandit has been pretty awful lately. So awful that we (well, I) have decided to lock him out of the house when we are gone, any time we are gone, no matter how long we are gone. (We went to the softball game on Wednesday, for about an hour, and we came back, the trash was all over the kitchen, the living room was torn apart, Mark's fishing bag was spread all over the place, we had a bag of grass feed that he threw all over the place, and he finally destroyed the nylong adjustable straps on my way expensive laptop backpack.... Yeah.) So, now, the puppy is locked out of the house all times we are gone, not matter how warm or cold it is, he is staying outside. Well, after the first day of him being locked out, we came back and saw this on the door. His muddy horrible pawprints all over the door and the siding around the door. Yeah, stinking dog!! Oh well, he's still cute, and he's still my little guy! With his crazy beard!!

Oh, and I have to tell about this because I told about the last one. Mark got stung by yellow jackets yesterday. He tells teh story really good, I'll just give the short version. He was spraying a YJ nest on a 2nd story balcony at an apartment complex, and he started to spray, and a YJ got in the back of his bee suit, and stung him on the neck. He swatted it, and went back into the apartment, then went back out to finish spraying it. He went back out, and put his arms above his head to spray the nest, and more YJ's got in under his bee suit veil, and started stinging him on the neck, right under his chin. Well, he got stung 15-20 times on the neck and on him arms. So-he went home early from work, and just slept. He took some Benadryl, I got him an ice pack (I came home early from work, I wasn't sure how much he would swell up, because last time he got stung on the ankle 3 times and he was so swollen and hurting so bad he could barely walk. So I wanted to make sure nothing happened!!) and he just slept all day and all night!! He was feeling alot better (well alot better means not freaking awesome, but good) and he was able to go to work today and he did good, he said. He was still a little fevery, warm to the touch on his arm and neck. So yeah, this has been the latest adventure. He says he's doing alot better today. Which is way good. :)


Love, Bry and Mark

2 post-its:

Erin Ann

Aw, Mark! That sucks!! Sorry man, maybe they could smell the thousands of other yellow jackets you've killed oozing from your skin. Hope you're getting better... OUCH! Shows the difference between you and I. I would have been going to the hospital. Anyway, get better!

Erin Ann

By the way, this is Reid... not Erin. :)