Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Now - with MUSIC!!

So I found this cute and cool new blog and on her blog she had music! So I scopped around and found the music player, and went to http://www.mixpod.com/ and created my own!! Yay!! It was so easy and FREE! Woot! (On her blog, she's got pictures, and she had THE cutest wedding dress ever!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!) yeah for music, and yay for the player - it's totally a Nintento paddle!! LOL!

Love., bry and mark


**The music player will eventually start, the quality and speed of the start will depend on the internet connection. (i.e : at work, I have excellent internet, and it connects right away, and I can hear my wonderful songs perfectly, at home, the internet is kinda shotty, so the songs start late and break often. Thank goodness for iTunes!!) This has been bugging me at home, sorry if it's bugging you too. :P

1 post-its:

Jones'

Don't think I am weird or anything, but I was just saying to Ryan (my husband) the other day how I think you and I would get along really well, and I have never met you! But the way you describe things and all of your crafts remind me of me. Its a bummer you live in Colorado, I think it would be fun to go on a double date, and I know Ryan would like to hang out with Mark, they have known each other for ever!