Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cheetos, a FREE pie & doctors

I love cheetos, the crunchy kind. I live for those! They are always so dang delicious. I could eat them all day long, the only drawback is then my fingers would be orange forever! I got the orange dust all over my keyboard today at work... And it's not coming off very easy. Oh well, the things we do for love.... :)


Buy one MARIE CALENDAR pie get one for FREE!! Meaning, Mark and I bought 2 Marie Calendar's Razzleberry Pies for $4.25!! Freaking awesome! We went shopping, and we have a ton of ads (and newspapers!!) around the house, so I glanced thru a bunch of them, and saw that the MC pies were B1G1 at King Soopers. Well, instead of making 2 trips, we went to Wal-Mart and did the price match, and TA DA!! Free pie!! Mark loves me even more now! We only went to 1 store AND he got pie out of the deal!! (Note: Mark HATES shopping, he pouts, so he usually goes over to the hunting counter and picks up those season books, we have tons.!)

Late nights or Early days... or something like that. Lately our days have spread out, I can't remember if it's been 4 days or 2 days... It feels like the weeks are so long lately. Mark and I decided to try out a paper route. After 2 weeks of waking up at 2 AM to roll papers, toss 140 M-W, 240 TH-F, and 370 SA-SU, we called it quits. Hey we tried at least. Oh, and to quit we have to put in our 30 days, so it's not like we could just drop it cold turkey, we're still going at it until the 29th of September. It has been horrible for our beauty sleep. I deal ok, cuz I just sit at work, but Mark (who is perpetually tired, has it rough, he's walking around all day in 90 degree weather, ugh, it's horrible!) So, yeah.... we're done with that.

Neurologist....Hmm, so about these darn headaches... Yes, I still have bad headaches. Yes, I have tried taking all kinds of things (Excedrine Migraine, Advil Migraine, Excedrine Tension Headache, Tylenol Extra Strenght....) and nothing has worked. I went to my (new) PCP and he said to write down all my headaches in a little book so later we would be able to see if there is a pattern. So far, no pattern besides headaches being a constant. I write down what time it hits, what I take for it, how much I hurt, where I hurt, what the hurt feels like, what makes me hurt more, what I eat/drink, what time I wake up, and if it gets worse. BUT- I have an appointment with a Neurologist on Thursday, so we'll have to wait and see what's going on... I'm kinda nervous, they haven't told me what they are going to do yet, test and stuff. So I really have no idea. I have tried everything: dentist, eye doc, new glasses, change my diet, change my excercise, change my work habits, even listening to/not to certain types of music, optimism, prayer, medications, baths, chiropractor, heart surgery(!!!), and so far, nothing has worked. So i am at a loss until Thursday (I hope!!). I'll keep you posted.

Love- mark & bry

0 post-its: