Friday, September 11, 2009

new stuff!!

So, among all my blog-browsing - I came across this amazing blog that had FREE fonts!! Some of the fonts are doodles, which are GREAT for scrabooking and Mod Podge-ing things. Well, in looking at this blog further, I discovered BLOG DESIGN TUTORIALS! The lady running this blog is named Amanda and she's got some really great tips on how to add breaks in your blog, how to add a signature to each post, and also how to change the font of your blog posts and dates! I was so excited!! So, seeing how I was at work (ssshhh!) I printed this tutorial off, and took it home for later. Well, it worked and I am stoked to see that it worked! Next I'm going to put a signature for me and Mark, and I am bursting to try that now! (Mark just got home, so I'm going to catch him before he goes off to sleep....) But I don't have PhotoShop, so, it looks like I'm going to be stopping by to see Ang this weekend for some help... I'm pretty sure she has PhotoShop.... Well, it's off to clean the house... yayyyy...........

Love, Bry and Mark

0 post-its: