Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fantasy Football Week 2

Mark : 89 (1-1) - Team : The Good Guys
Bry 58 (0-2) - Team : What it is Ho

Week 2, Mark and I didn't play each other, but I decided to post both our scores anyways. My team sucks!! Ugh! I tried really hard to put the good guys on the field and bench the ones who didn't have a good projected point score, well, lots of good that did me! I lost again! (I lost 58-82, Reid totally killed me!) Well, Mark lost too, 107-89, Ramsey beat him. We didn't watch the games like we did last week. I can't remember what we had going on, but for some reason we didn't go over to Angie's and Gerrit's. We did go over there for the Monday night game, I clicked back and forth between the game and Dancing with the Stars. (I don't really watch DWTS, but it was the premier episode, and it's a pretty neat show.) Well, here's hoping next week goes good.

This week, however, we have plans for Sunday afternoon. I'll post about that once it happens... Oh, and the facility manager at my work is always cleaning things out, and he had an awesome find this week, I'm talking to him for the hook-up on the goods. I've got big plans for what he found, I will post pictures as soon I get them!! :)

0 post-its: